Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random packs

Here's an exercise for those curious about how these drafts might go. I've pulled 3 different sets of 15 cards from the boxes. You'll notice right away that the collections are very odd. For instance, I didn't happen to pull any blue cards in the first or third packs.

What would you pick first from these packs? (You can click the images to see larger versions on Flicker.)

Pack #1

15 Random cards #1

For me, I think the Royal Assassin and Disintegrate would be at the top of my picks. The Assassin is great in limited, but the burn spell will end a match. 

Yes, that's Double Play from Unglued in there as well. Silver border un-rules apply, so the "Double" spells will be pretty useful during the day. 

Pack #2

15 Random cards #2

Pack #3

15 Random cards #3

No comments: